Ivy Hawn Charter School of the Arts is a high performing, tuition-free public charter school of choice located in historic Lake Helen in Volusia County, Florida. Founded in 2009, Ivy Hawn serves students in grades Kindergarten through 8th grade providing a high-level academic program infused with a concentration in the arts. Please take a moment to explore our website to learn more about our school’s climate, achievements and opportunities.
A leadership and collaborative culture, committed to continuous improvement in teaching and learning, will raise student achievement in both academics and arts and prepare all students with 21st century education.
– Adopted, 2016; Aligned to Volusia County Schools
To foster intelligence, individuality and artistry for a lifetime.
– Adopted, 2011
Ivy Hawn Way
I will do my best every day.
I will treat others with kindness and respect.
I will take responsibility for my words, choices, and actions.
– Adopted 2011; Revised 2016
- B-rated school for 2015-2016 school year by the Florida Department of Education
- A-rated school for 2014-2015 school year by the Florida Department of Education
- A-rated school for 2013-2014 school year by the Florida Department of Education
- A-rated school for 2012-2013 school year by the Florida Department of Education
- B-rated school for our 1st school year in 2011-2012 by the Florida Department of Education
Our spacious facility is located in a completely renovated building in historic Lake Helen. Please take a moment to watch the virtual tour below…