- MAFS.8.EE.3.7: Solve linear equations in one variable. Solve linear equations with rational number coefficients, including equations whose solutions require expanding expressions using the distributive property and collecting like terms.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Students will continue to practice solving two-step equations with the goal of mastery.
- Students will work on their individual iReady programs to strengthen areas of development.
- Students will go through three rotations: Clock scavenger hunt partner activity, Mathspace on one and two-step equations, and small group with me to continue to develop understanding of solving equations.
- Students will continue to work on activities from Monday or do a Quizizz if all are complete.
- Students will continue rotations started on Monday and also work on iReady.
- Clock scavenger hunt activity due on Friday. October 5.
All IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.