- We will review standards taught during the first semester.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Students will recall and refresh their memories on standards taught during the first semester.
- Students will do a brief review of for about 20 minutes.
- Students will take SMT #2 to show how much they have learned during the first semester.
- Their ISN will be checked while they take the SMT.
- Students will finish up any outstanding assignments.
- Students can work on their scale drawings.
- ISN is due for second quarter check/grading on December 16/17.
- SMT #2 must be taken no later than December 18.
All IEP and ESOL accommodations are provided daily.