MAFS.8.EE.2.5: Graph proportional relationships, interpreting the unit rate as the slope of the graph. Compare two different proportional relationships represented in different ways.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Students will understand that the constant of proportionality k is the same thing as the rate of change of slope m
- Students will be able to find the constant of proportionality from an equation, a table, a graph, or a word problem
- Students will be able to interpret the unit rate of a proportional relationship as the slope of a graph.
- Students will work on iReady for 45 minutes.
- Students will take guided notes (and practice) on Constant of Proportionality.
- Students will complete a Constant of Proportionality Table
- If they finish, they can begin the Constant of Proportionality Mystery Puzzle
- Students will complete the Constant of Proportionality Mystery Puzzle
- Students may then finish any incomplete assignments
- Constant of Proportionality Table due by February 6/7.
- Constant of Proportionality Mystery Puzzle due by February 10/11.
All IEP and ESOL accommodations are provided daily.