- Students will review standards learned throughout the year.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Students will review and practice skills learned throughout the year and do problems which require them to think and apply what they know.
- Students will do the practice session for the EOC to get familiar with the testing platform.
- Students will work on the Geometry EOC Review Packet applying what they know to problems which are a high level of rigor.
- Students should be working on a study packet: they must do 5 of the Test Yourself quizzes on Geometry Nation. Students are required to do the ones on Sections 5, 6, 7, and 8. They should then do one more from the following options (9, 10, 12, 13). This is due by Monday, May 20.
All IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.