- Students will review standards learned throughout the year.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Students will review and practice skills learned throughout the year and do problems which require them to think and apply what they know.
- We will work through the problems on the FSA website practice test.
- Students will do Quizizzes on various topics to prepare for the FSA.
- We will touch on a few concepts that we missed earlier (Cavalieri’s principle, proof of the Pythagorean Theorem, converting between radians and degrees).
- Students should be working on a study packet: they must do 5 of the Test Yourself quizzes on Geometry Nation. Students are required to do the ones on Sections 5, 6, 7, and 8. They should then do one more from the following options (9, 10, 12, 13). This is due by Monday, May 20.
All IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.