- DA.K.S.2.1 Follow classroom directions.
- DA.K.S.2.2 Retain simple sequences and accurate dance terminology over time.
- DA.K.S.3.1 Refine gross- and fine-locomotor skills through repetition.
- DA.K.S.3.2 Imitate simple exercises for strengthening and stretching the body.
- DA.K.S.3.3 Develop kinesthetic awareness by maintaining personal space and moving in pathways through space.
- DA.K.S.3.4 Move to various musical and rhythmic accompaniments, responding to changes in tempo and dynamics.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Continue working on Ballet Foot positions, pile, tendu, releve, and chasse.
- Work with our ballet barre’s.
- Learn new ballet terminology
- Continue working on ballet terminology.
- Learn new ballet terminology: Pique, Passe, Ronde de Jambe, Adagio, and Allegro.
- Continue working with the ballet barre’s.