- DA.K.S.2.1 Follow classroom directions.
- DA.K.S.2.2 Retain simple sequences and accurate dance terminology over time.
- DA.K.S.3.1 Refine gross- and fine-locomotor skills through repetition.
- DA.K.S.3.2 Imitate simple exercises for strengthening and stretching the body.
- DA.K.S.3.3 Develop kinesthetic awareness by maintaining personal space and moving in pathways through space.
- DA.K.S.3.4 Move to various musical and rhythmic accompaniments, responding to changes in tempo and dynamics.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Work on memorizing the foot positions, plie, tendus, and releve’s with out help from the teacher.
- Work on Passe, Pique’s, and Ronde de Jambe’s
- Continue working on plie, releve, tendu, and chasse.
- Learn new techniques: passe, pique, ronde de jambe.
- Do several small stretches in the center of the floor.