- NBT.1.3a Read and Write decimals to thousandths using base ten numerals, number names, and expanded form.
- NBT.1.3b Compare two decimals to thousandths based on meanings of the digits in each place. Use greater than, less than, and equality symbols.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Read, write, and understand numbers from millions to thousandths.
- Compare these numbers based on understanding of place value.
- 5th grade math pre-test
- place value sort
- setting up our notebook
- decimal cards, practice reading numbers correctly
- study-jams: place value with decimals
- building decimals using manipulatives
- standards based notebook activities
- war with decimal cards
- Technology; front row and ixl G.8-G.11
- SMT1- district test
- Writing numbers in word form.
- G.8-G.11 in IXL
- nightly homework based on decimals
- Students can log in at home with their username and password
- They will receive a note-card with their username and password.
- their first and last name
- class code is sprag4