· Small group learning centers – students will work in small groups to further enhance concepts introduced in whole group instruction. Center rotations include reading, writing, computer work (ThinkCERCA & ixl), vocabulary, ipads (ixl), and teacher conferencing/small groups instruction for further individualized work (writing conferencing, main idea practice).
· Rti – Daily – istation and individual and small group support and reteaching
· Willy Maykit in Space – reading and journal entry (summary of chapter read)
· Daily writing prompts
· Reading – Social Studies Alive!, The French Alliance from ushistory.org
· Spelling Test – 1/19
· Using context clues to determine the meaning of unknown words.
· Determining main ideas and supporting details
· Complete writing practice
· FAIR (1/19)