Week 33 4-23
This Friday–Night at the STEM Museum–Ivy Hawn free event, come check out what our STEM programs have to offer!
Friday–Book Fair opens
Don’t forget, join us for a fun informational health and nutrition workshop on May 18th at 1:30!
|Unit of Instruction||Math FSA Review/How Organisms Obtain Food/Spanish&American War|
Individualized review for the FSA next week
Explain that animals, including humans, cannot make their own food and that when animals eat plants or other animals, the energy stored in the food source is passed to them. SC.4.L.17.2
SS.4.A.6.4 Describe effects of the Spanish American War on Florida.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
• review that all living things need energy to survive.
• explain that plants make their own food (photosynthesis) and are called producers.
• explain that animals, including humans, cannot make their own food and are called consumers.
• explain that when animals eat plants or other animals, the energy stored in the food source is passed to them
• identify Florida’s role in the Spanish American War.
• explain the outcome and economic impact of the Spanish American War on Florida.
Partner Project–Test Prep
IXL-Missed Diagnostic Strands
Science Fusion Packet
Science Fusion Digital Lesson
Study Jams Video
Diagnostic strands due Friday
Packet due Friday
Spanish American War Worksheet due Thursday