MATH: MA.4.NSO. 2.2 MA.4.NSO.2.3 MA.4.NSO.2.5 MA.4.AR.1.1
- Multiply two whole numbers, up to three digits by up to two digits, with procedural reliability.
- Multiply two whole numbers, each up to two digits, including using a standard algorithm with procedural fluency.
- Explore the multiplication and division of multi–digit whole numbers using estimation, rounding and place value.
- Solve real–world problems involving multiplication and division of whole numbers including problems in which remainders must be interpreted within the context.
- Observe that the patterns of stars in the sky stay the same although they appear to shift across the sky nightly, and different stars can be seen in different seasons.