|Subject Area||Math and Science|
|Unit of Instruction||Symmetry/Decimals/Animal Life Cycles|
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
• demonstrate place value of decimals through the hundredths using concrete materials (e.g., decimal grids, base ten blocks, number lines).
• translate a fraction with a denominator of 10 or 100 into its equivalent decimal form.
• translate a decimal to the tenths or hundredths place into its equivalent fraction form.
• represent a decimal value on a number line.
• explore life cycles of various animals living in Florida.
• describe complete metamorphosis (4 stages) using animals that undergo this change (e.g., butterflies, frogs, flies, ants).
• describe incomplete metamorphosis (3 stages) using animals that undergo this change (e.g., grasshoppers, cockroaches, dragonflies).
• compare and contrast differences in body structures of the different stages (egg, larva, pupa, adult, nymph).
• differentiate between the major stages in life cycles of Florida animals including, but not limited to, those that undergo incomplete and complete metamorphosis.
Review for summative on plant and animal life cycles
Vocab kahoot review
Vocabulary test animal life cycles
IXL.com T.4 and T.5