- Demonstrate, without prompting, procedures expected in class, rehearsal, and performance with independence.
- Sustain focused attention, respect, and discipline during classes and performances.
- Practice a variety of dance sequences to increase agility and coordination in movement patterns.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- To establish the rules, procedures, and expectations of dance class.
- To begin learning dance terminology
- To become familiar with proper dance warm up
- Discuss rules and procedures
- Dance warm up
- Learn a dance combination
- Discuss dance etiquette and complete a “Dance Etiquette Worksheet”
- Learn dance vocabulary
Dance Etiquette worksheet