MAFS.7.G.2.5: Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- discover the definitions of supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles.
- solve multi-step problems by applying what you know about the types of angles.
- We will review complementary/supplementary angles, vertical angles, and adjacent angles.
- We will go outside to look for different types of angles in the real world.
- We will begin a worksheet solving equations to find angles measures.
- We will use this day to catch up missing assignments before the end of the quarter.
- Students will work on iReady for 45 minutes.
- I will work with a small group of the students who are struggling with the Interest Word Problems.
- iReady quiz due on March 7.
All IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.