Student Applications for the 2018-2019 School Year are now closed. Please stay tuned for dates on when the lottery drawing will be taking place. Thank you for your interest in wanting to be a Hawner!
Yearbooks are still on sale!
Cost is $40 until April 29th, which is the deadline to place the order. Please go to the Josten’s website at www.jostens.com, enter Ivy Hawn to place your order!
Important School Safety Information
- All traffic must enter from Pleasant Street ONLY. Entrances and exits on Lakeview Drive are NOT permitted for Ivy Hawn parents.
- Due to congested traffic and a safety issue, left turns out of Ivy Hawn onto Pleasant Drive from both the front and back lots will no longer be permitted from 7:30a- 8:15am and 3:30 – 4:00pm. All turns will now be right turn only. Please remember that the back parking lot is for staff and buses only.
- Parents are highly encouraged to use the drop-off / pick-up loop.
- Students are only permitted to exit vehicles when directly in front of the building beginning at the Ivy Hawn sign and extending to the last cone. Students may not exit vehicles on the far side of the parent loop.
- Please put the pink parent pick up sign in clear sight on your dashboard or front window. This will expedite the process of having your child ready for pick up.
- If you find it necessary to park and escort your child to the front door, please follow these parking guidelines:
- Do not park in front or across from Creative Arts Early Learning Academy
- Do not park in front of Volusia Academy of Gymnastics and Dance or along the side of the building
- Do not park in front of or directly across from the Power Volleyball facility.
- Acceptable parking is in the lot across from the school on the hill. Please use the walkway to cross.
- Do not walk down through the grass.
- Please only walk your child to the front door. Ivy Hawn faculty will supervise them from that point forward.
- All buses enter from Pleasant Street at the back of the building and exit out Lakeview Drive. The back parking lot is for Faculty & Staff only.
- Parking spots that are in front of the elementary door to the middle school door are to remain open from 2:30 until the pick-up loop is clear.
- Adherence to these guidelines is critical to a smooth, seamless and safe arrival and dismissal process.
Ivy Hawn has been working with the City of Lake Helen to help alleviate traffic for parent drop-off and pick-up. Please click here to see an alternative traffic route offered that you can use.
The safety of your children is our first priority. Please follow the procedures very carefully in order to keep all of our children safe.