MAFS.8.F.1.1: Understand that a function is a rule that assigns to each input exactly one output. The graph of a function is a set of ordered pairs consisting of an input and the corresponding output.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- identify a function from a graph, equation or set of ordered pairs.
- explain that a function represents a relationship between an input and an output where the output depends on the input; therefore, there can only be one output for each input.
- We will do pages 52-56 of Ready Math books
- Then we will do 2 pages of guided notes on Identifying Functions
- Students will then do a sort activity on Identifying Functions
- Students will complete a Homework page on Identifying Functions
- Students will do 45 minutes of iReady
- Students will do IXL Z.1 Identifying Functions
- Students will then do a Subtracting Integers Puzzle
- Functions Sort Activity due January 6/7.
- Functions (homework) Worksheet due January 8.
- iReady Quiz due January 10.
- IXL Z.1 due January 10.
All IEP/ESOL accommodations are provided daily.