We will be reviewing standards related to solving equations as this is an important skill that should be mastered in order to be successful in Algebra 1.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Solve linear equations in one variable.
- To understand solving equations as a process of performing inverse operations.
- To correctly use the Distributive Property in solving equations.
- Please complete the CPalms tutorial Part 1 Combining Like Terms:
- When you finish, please take a picture of completion certificate and share with me on Remind
- Please do the Quizizz on Two Step Equations that has been assigned to you–if you joined a class already, you will see it assigned to you; if not, just go to joinmyquiz.com and enter the code 550104
- Please complete the CPalms Tutorial: Part 2 Distributive Property:
- When you finish, take a picture of certificate and share with me on Remind
- Please do IXL V.13 Multiply Using the Distributive Property
- Two CPalms Tutorials
- Quizizz on Two Step Equations
- IXL V.13
All IEP and ESOL accommodations are provided daily.