Well, we are off on an adventure this year learning from home.
Here are a few reminders to help things run smoothly:
1. Make sure you have your correct name on your ZOOM square.
2. Make sure you have audio on so I can hear you. Sometimes I will mute the class, but this won’t work without YOUR voice in discussions, etc.
3. Be ready with pencil, pen, and paper just in case I ask you to write something down.
4. You can eat while we learn! Yay!
5. Try to be in a room with no friends or family–just you, if possible. I don’t mind if parents listen in, but they are not to participate.
6. Let’s have fun! Learning doesn’t have to be a drag.
7. Be on time. I will let you in to the class, but sometimes that takes a minute. Be on time!
8. Be ready to learn!
9. Be in a good mood!
10. Do your very best to complete all assignments. I’ll be here to help you.
Remind Code: @6k94ga
Time for class: 1:26 – 3:00
See you soon,