Innovative 2-3 Learners (Q1W1 Aug. 31-Sept. 4 2020)
Link to Special Area Homepage (includes zoom link, schedule, and everything on one page!)
|Subject Area||Elementary Music|
|Grade Level||Innovative 2nd and 3rd Grade|
|Unit of Instruction||Welcome to Elementary Music|
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
Students will learn and demonstrate the rules and procedures of the online music classroom.
Students will complete an “All About My Teacher” quiz.
Students will sing with their singing voices.
Students will learn how to navigate music class zoom, classroom connect, and bitmoji classroom.
Students will move to music.
Students will learn two songs in sign language.
Welcome to Online Music Class!
* Get to know the room
* Get to know Ms. Holvey
* Rules and procedures of online classroom
* While Ms. Holvey takes attendance, students will listen to a piece of music and draw what they think of while listening to the song.
* Ms. Holvey will pick a few students to share their picture at the end.
Hello There Vocal Warm-up
ABC’s in sign language
Grand Old Flag in sing language
You are my Sunshine in sign language
* How to navigate the online music classroom – Ms. Holvey will show everyone how to click on links, take fun quizes, and visit the bitmoji classoom.
* Remember to bring paper and something to write/draw with to class!
* For the next online class, bring a stuffed animal of your choice for a steady beat/beat buddy activity!
Miss Holvey’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org