Innovative K-1 Learners (Q1W1 Aug. 31- Sept. 4 2020)
Link to Special Area Homepage (includes zoom link, schedule, and everything on one page!)
|Subject Area||Elementary Music|
|Grade Level||Innovative Kindergarten and 1st Grade|
|Unit of Instruction||Welcome to Elementary Music|
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
Students will learn and demonstrate the rules and procedures of the online music classroom.
Students will complete an “All About My Teacher” quiz.
Students will sing with their singing voices.
Students will learn how to navigate music class zoom, classroom connect, and bitmoji classroom.
Students will move to music.
Students will learn about their music kits.
Students will learn to identify ringers, shakers, and clickers.
Students will learn two songs in sign language.
Welcome to Online Music Class!
* Get to know the room
* Get to know Ms. Holvey
* Rules and procedures of online classroom
* While Ms. Holvey takes attendance, students will listen to a piece of music and draw what they think of while listening to the song.
* Ms. Holvey will pick a few students to share their picture at the end.
Hello There Vocal Warm-up
Shine, Shine, Shine song and movement activity
ABC’s in sign language
You are my Sunshine in sign language
Music Kits – how to take care of them, what instruments are in there (ringers, shakers, clickers)
* How to navigate the online music classroom – Ms. Holvey will show everyone how to click on links, take fun quizes, and visit the bitmoji classoom.
- Remember to have paper and something to write/draw with for music class!
- Be sure to bring your music kits!
- Next online class, bring a stuffed animal of your choice for a steady rhythm/beat buddy exercise!
Miss Holvey’s Email: email@example.com