|Grade Level||2nd - 5th Grade|
|Unit of Instruction||Pumpkinology|
03.01 Identify plants important to agriculture.
03.06 Identify conditions necessary for agricultural production.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
* Learn about different types of pumpkins
* Learn how pumpkins are grown
* Have a class lab about pumpkins
Class lab where they will find out about:
* The circumference and height of a pumpkin
* Weight of different pumpkins
* Make observations about the seeds and insides of pumpkins