1. Autograph – the signature of a famous person.
2. Graffiti – pictures or words painted or drawn on a wall, building, etc.
3. Graphite – a shiny, black substance that is used in pencils.
4. Paragraph – a part of a piece of writing that deals with one subject, begins on a new line, and is made up of one or more sentences.
5. Telegraph – an outdated system of sending messages over long distances by using wires and electrical signals.
6. Irrational – not thinking clearly; not able to use reason or good judgment.
7. Irregular – not normal or usual; not following the usual rules about what should be done; not regular in form or shape.
8. Irrelevant – not important or relating to what is being discusses right now.
9. Nonexistent – not present or real; not existing.
10. Nonverbal – not involving or using words; not able to speak.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010