Photo – light
Im- in- il- not
1. Photocopy – a paper copy of a document or picture that is made with a special machine (copier or photocopier).
2. Photograph – a picture made by a camera (also called a photo).
3. Photon – a tiny particle of light or electromagnetic radiation.
4. Photosynthesis – the process by which a green plant turns water and carbon dioxide into food when the plant is exposed to light.
5. Telephoto – a lens for a camera that makes far away objects appear to be closer.
6. Incapable – not able to do something; not having the necessary skill or ability to perform a specific act or function.
7. Ineligible – not allowed to do or be something; legally disqualified.
8. Imbalance – a state or condition in which different things do not occur in equal or proper amounts.
9. Illiterate – not knowing how to read or write; having or showing a lack of knowledge about a particular subject.
10. Illogical – not thinking about things in a reasonable or sensibly way; unreasoning.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010