• Making inferences
• I love you Michael Collins – letters 17-23 – Summative will be on 9/14
• Practice States and Capitals – Northeast region & Southeast region
• Centers – vocab, spelling, comprehension, inferencing, iready
Cred – believe
De- dis- opposite, against
1. Credential – a quality, skill, or experience that makes a person suited to do a job.
2. Credible – able to be believed; reasonable to trust or believe.
3. Creditor – a person, bank, or company that lends money to someone.
4. Creed – a statement of the basic beliefs of a religion; an idea or set of beliefs that guides the actions of a person or group.
5. Incredulous – not able or willing to believe something; feeling or showing a lack of belief.
6. Displace – to take the job or position of someone or something; to force people or animals to leave the area where the live; to move something so that it is no longer in its original or regular location.
7. Disgrace – to cause someone to feel ashamed; to cause someone or something to lose or become unworthy of respect or approval.
8. Decode – to find or understand the true or hidden meaning of something; to change (secret messages, documents) from a set of letter, numbers, and/or symbols you cannot understand into words you can understand.
9. Deprive – to take something away from someone or something; to not allow to have or keep something.
10. Decline – to become lower in amount or less in number; to become worse in condition or quality; to say that you will not or cannot do something.
*All plans subject to change
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010