Aud, audi – hear
Anti – opposite, against
1. Audible – heard or able to be heard.
2. Audience – a group of people who gather together to listen to or watch something; the people who watch , read, or listen to something.
3. Audio – of or relating to the sound that is heard on a recording or broadcast.
4. Audition – a short performance to show the talents of someone (such as an actor or musician).
5. Auditorium – a large room or building where people gather to hear a speech or watch a performance.
6. Antidote – a substance that stops the harmful effects of poison; something that corrects or improves the bad effects of something.
7. Antisocial – violent or harmful to people; not friendly to other people.
8. Antipathy – a strong feeling of dislike.
9. Antiseptic – a substance that prevents infection in a wound by killing bacteria.
10. Antibody – a substance produced by the body to fight disease.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010