Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Grad, gres – step
1. Degrade – to treat something or someone poorly and without respect.
2. Gradual – moving or changing in small amounts; happening in a slow way over a long period of time.
3. Graduate – to earn a degree or diploma from a school, college, or university; to move from one level to a higher level.
4. Progressive – moving forward; using or interested in new or modern ideas.
5. Regress – to return to an earlier and usually worse or less-developed condition or state.
-able, -ible – can be (done)
1. Desirable – having good or pleasing qualities; worth having or getting.
2. Vulnerable – easily hurt or harmed physically, mentally, or emotionally; open to attack, harm, or damage.
3. Visible – able to be seen; easily seen or understood; known to or noticed by the public.
4. Flexible – capable of bending or being bent; easily changed; willing to change or try different things.
5. Reversible – able to be changed back to an earlier or original state; able to be stopped and not causing permanent damage or changes; having two sides that can be used.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010