Mal – bad, abnormal
1. Dismal – very bad or poor; showing or causing unhappiness or sad feelings.
2. Malfunction – to fail to function or work properly.
3. Malice – a desire to cause harm to others.
4. Malignant – very serious and dangerous; tending or likely to grow and spread in a rapid and uncontrolled way that can cause death; cancerous.
5. Malnourish – provide with insufficient quality or quantity of food or nourishment.
Inter – between, among
Intra – inside, within
6. Interfere – to become involved in the activities and concerns of other people when your involvement is not wanted; to stop or slow something or to make something more difficult.
7. Interim – used or accepted for a limited time; not permanent.
8. Interstate – relating to or connecting different states; existing or occurring between states, especially in the US.
9. Intrastate – existing or occurring within the boundaries of a state, especially in the US.
10. Intrapersonal – occurring within ones mind or thoughts.
Helpful ixl practice for those needing extra practice for grammar quiz:
TT.6, OO.10, OO.5, RR.3, II.6, FF.2, F.3, KK.1, LL.1
There are also games with parts of speech on ixl that will help on grammar
*all plans are subject to change
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @22bartlett to 81010