Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Vocab – Lesson 31
1. Construction – the act or process of building something such as a house or a road; the way something is built or made.
2. Destructive – causing a large amount of damage; causing destruction or harm.
3. Instruct – to teach someone a subject or skill; to give someone an order or command.
4. Reconstruct – to rebuild something damaged or destroyed; to find out and describe or show the way an even or series of events happened.
5. Structure – the way something is built, arranged, or organized; something that is built by putting parts together and likely stands on its own.
6. Enforce – to make a law or rule active or effective; to make sure that people do what is required by rule or law.
7. Enlighten – to give knowledge or understanding to someone; to explain something to someone.
8. Entitle – to give a right to someone.
9. Encourage – to make someone more determined, hopeful, or confident; to make something more appealing or more likely to happen.
10. Encounter – to have or experience problems or difficulties; to meet someone (or something) without expecting or intending to.
**All plans are subject to change**
**Please see Canvas if you are out more than a day or two to complete work**
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @21mrsdb to 81010