Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Vocab – Lesson 28
Spec – look, see
1. Inspect – to look at something carefully in order to learn more about it or find flaws or problems; to officially visit a school, hospital, or the like to see if rules and/or laws are being followed.
2. Perspective – a way of thinking about and understanding something such as a particular issue or life in general.
3. Prospect – the possibility that something will happen in the future; an opportunity for something to happen.
4. Spectator – a person who watches an event, show, game, or activity, sometimes as part of an audience.
5. Speculate – to consider something and make guesses about it; to form ideas or theories about something when there are many things not known about it.
a- an- not, without
6. Anonymous – not named or identified; made or done by someone unknown; not distinct or noticeable.
7. Anarchy – a situation of confusion and wild behavior in which the people in a country, froup, organization, etc. are not controlled by rules or laws.
8. Apathy – the feeling of not having much emotion or interest.
9. Anemia – a condition in which a person has fewer red blood cells than normal and feels very week and tired.
10. Atheist – a person who does not believe that God exists.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010