Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Vocab – Lesson 31
Struct – build
1. Construction – the act or process of building something such as a house or a road; the way something is built or made.
2. Destructive – causing a large amount of damage; causing destruction or harm.
3. Instruct – to teach someone a subject or skill; to give someone an order or command.
4. Reconstruct – to rebuild something damaged or destroyed; to find out and describe or show the way an even or series of events happened.
5. Structure – the way something is built, arranged, or organized; something that is built by putting parts together and likely stands on its own.
En – cause to
6. Enforce – to make a law or rule active or effective; to make sure that people do what is required by rule or law.
7. Enlighten – to give knowledge or understanding to someone; to explain something to someone.
8. Entitle – to give a right to someone.
9. Encourage – to make someone more determined, hopeful, or confident; to make something more appealing or more likely to happen.
10. Encounter – to have or experience problems or difficulties; to meet someone (or something) without expecting or intending to.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010