Know how to spell all words as well as the definition for each word.
Vocab – Lesson 32
Tract – draw, pull
1. Attract – to cause someone to choose to do ro be involved in something; to cause someone to like or be interested in something or someone; to cause someone or something to go or move toward a place.
2. Detract – to reduce the strength, value, or importance of something.
3. Extract – to remove something by pulling or cutting it out; to get information from something or someone.
4. Subtract – to take a number or amount from another number or amount.
5. Traction – the force that causes a moving thing to stick against the surface it is moving along.
ad – to, toward
ambi – both, two
6. Advance – to move forward; to make progress; to continue in the process of development.
7. Adjacent – close or near; sharing a border, wall, or point.
8. Admire – to feel respect or approval for; to look at something or someone with enjoyment.
9. Ambidextrous – able to use both hands equally well.
10. Ambiguous – able to be understood in more than one way; having more than one possible meaning; not expressed or understood clearly.
ALL IEP and ESOL accommodations will be provided daily.
If you have not yet signed up for my classroom Remind, please do so. Text @19Bartlett to 81010