LAFS.5.RI.3.7 – Draw on information from multiple print or digital sources, demonstrating the ability to locate an answer to a question quickly or to solve a problem efficiently.
· LAFS.5.W.3.9 – Draw evidence from literary texts to support analysis and reflection.
· LAFS.5.SL.1.1 – Pose and respond to specific questions and contribute to class discussions. Review the key ideas expressed and draw conclusions.
· LAFS.5.L.3.4 – Use context as a clue to the meaning of a word or phrase.
· LAFS.5.L.3.6 – Acquire and use academic and domain-specific words and phrases.
· SS.5.A.5.3 – Explain the significance of historical documents including key political concepts, origins of these concepts, and their role in American independence.
Spelling/Vocabulary – review for test on all roots from the quarter. Lessons 19-23. Test will be on 3/6
· iReady – 45 minutes/week
· Continue Ready reading lesson 18 Finding information from multiple sources.
· Work on social studies research project in school – due Monday, March 9
Social Studies summative on the American Revolution (all information from the packets, folders and text book that we have covered) – Thursday, March 5
· Writing – hooks & elaboration