- Students will log onto their vPortal account via the Volusia County student page https://www.vcsedu.org/students
- Select “Canvas” icon
- They should see 4 courses: English Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Modules represent each week and include individual pages with directions for each day of the week
- All assignments, videos, and activities will be linked directly onto the day. For example, 3/30 requires the students to complete a discussion titled “spring break”, so they will select the link “spring break” and it will take them straight to the discussion.
- Students can e-mail me directly through the course by selecting the inbox icon on the left hand side and composing a new message. My e-mail is email@example.com.
You can communicate with me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or through Bloomz. If you haven’t joined my Bloomz class yet, the code to join is CBPW8U.