|Subject Area||Math and Science|
|Unit of Instruction||Add/Subtract Multi-Digit Numbers; Earth's Patterns and Space|
– Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm.
SCIENCE: SC.4.E.5.5 SC.4.E.5.1
– Investigate and report the effects of space research and exploration on the economy and culture of Florida.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
The student will:
– Apply an understanding of addition and subtraction, place value, and flexibility with multiple strategies to use
– Fluently add and subtract multi-digit whole numbers using the standard algorithm by the end of Grade 4.
– Read and discuss how the effects of space research and exploration have created advances in Science that have
– Research products that were generated specifically for space but have now found purpose for public use.
Weekly I-Ready Lessons (Thursday)
** see Canvas pages for details**