|Subject Area||Math and Science|
|Unit of Instruction||Matter/Operations With Whole Numbers|
MATH: MAFS.4.OA.1.1 Use operations with whole numbers to solve problems.
– Interpret a multiplication equation as a comparison.
– Identify properties and common uses of water in all of its states.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
The student will:
– Interpret a basic multiplication equation as a comparison (eg. if a = n X b then a is n times as much as b).
– Represent verbal statements of multiplicative comparisons as multiplication equations.
– Investigate and describe properties of water in all three states.
– Identify common uses of water in all three states.
– Explain the importance of water to life on Earth.
Weekly I-Ready Lessons