AssignmentsWeek of March 2-6
|Subject Area||Math/Science/Social Studies|
|Unit of Instruction||Measurement/Energy/FL Civil Rights|
MATH 4.MD.1.1 4.MD.1.2 4.MD.1.3
- Find equivalence in units of measure
SCIENCE SC.4.P.10.1 SC.4.P.10.2 SC.4.P.10.3 SC.4.P.10.4 SC.4.P.11.1 SC.4.P.11.2 SC.4.P.12.1 SC.4.P.12.2
- Observe and describe some basic forms of energy.
SOCIAL STUDIES SS.4.A.8.1
- Identify Florida’s role in the Civil Rights Movement
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
The student will:
- Know the relative size of measurement units within one system.
- Convert larger units of measure into smaller equivalent units.
- Complete a two-column function table showing measurement equivalents and relate measurement conversions to multiplicative comparisons (i.e. one yard is 3 times as long as one foot).
- Use the four operations to solve word problems involving distances.
chronicle significant events of the Florida civil right movement, including the Tallahassee bus boycotts in 1956 and the Tallahassee sit-ins in1960.
• correlate Florida’s role in the civil rights movement with the national civil rights movement. Examples may include, but are not limited to, civil disobedience and the legacy of early civil rights pioneers Harry T. and Harriette V. Moore.
- Use and participate in classroom experiments to investigate motion, electrical, and heat energy.
IReady Weekly lessons
IXL: N1- N4 Customary Measurement: Length
Science Lab Wednesday
SS Test on Thursday
Science Test on Friday
Math Decimal Test on Tuesday
Weekly Assignment Sheet Assignments (see below)
Study for Tests!