Individual Class Period Zoom codes are listed in the canvas courses for students and will go live first thing in the morning as of 8/31! You should have also received an email from me including the zoom code as well. If not, please email me and I am happy to send the code your way.
Zoom Times: Please be patient in the waiting room while I let my face to face students into the room, and then we will open the zoom.
2nd Period Class:
For Mondays and Thursdays, log in to zoom at 9:35am. For Wednesdays, log in at 8:41am.
3rd Period Class:
For Mondays and Thursdays, log in to zoom at 11:39am. For Wednesdays, log in at 9:31am.
4th Period Class:
For Mondays and Thursdays, log in to zoom at 1:26pm. For Wednesdays, log in at 10:21am.
6th Period Class:
For Tuesdays and Fridays, log in to zoom at 9:34am. For Wednesdays, log in at 12:34pm.
- Be on time and dressed appropriately in your Ivy Hawn uniform.
- Be in a space free of distractions, other people, and noises.
- No eating or phone use during class time.
- Mute your mic unless teacher asks you to respond or you have a question.
- Your video must be on.
- You do not have my permission to record any part of our zoom class.
- Sign in using your First and Last name or I cannot accept you into the zoom classroom.