9/2/2020 Wednesday 10:21 to 11:08 am
– Make sure you can login to Edgenuity. Once you log in please complete the warmup under Energy and Energy resources: Introduction to Energy.
Part two please the worksheet complete Observation vs. Inference students
- You don’t need to print it just write it down on a piece of paper.
- Please read the front page the back ground information
9/3/2020 Thursday 1:30 to 3:00 pm
- First you will watch this 15 minute video. https://www.generationgenius.com/?share=B0BE0
- Then I want you to review controls, independent and dependent variables in experiments. Carousel Activity Identify Controls and Variables
- The last thing I want you to work on is the marshmallow challenge
- You are going to try and build a tower using 20 pieces of spaghetti, 1 large marshmallow and 1 meter of string. I am going to post this on Edgenuity once I am able to alter my courses again. You will submit a picture of your tower for me. Here is an example of one similar to the one you will make. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU8EvgP7EGk