- Draw a chromosome and label, p-arm, q-arm, chromatid, centromere, & telomere.
- You will attach it and submit it with your lab at the end of class.
- DNA Extraction of Wheat Germ- Worksheet Wheat Germ DNA extraction
- Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEzN0yCqj78&feature=emb_logo
- First read the front of the worksheet and answer question 1 through 4. Then you will write a hypothesis from the question. Remember your hypothesis should contain if, then, and because in it. Next you will watch the video on how to complete the lab. After you will answer all the questions on the back of the worksheet. Due 2/8/2021 by the end of class.
- Submit via Gradebook.
- Punnett Squares
- Practice learning Punnett Squares
- Continue Punnett Squares.
- Punnett Square Practice-Go over it in class with the teacher.
- Punnett Square Practice 3
- Genetics With A Smile- You need a penny to flip to be able to pick the traits for the organism. Heads up mean dominant trait, Tails up means recessive trait.