- Mitosis/Meiosis Notes
- Create Meiosis part 1 on a piece of paper. You must use at least 6 chromosomes in the beginning cell. From there you will have the chromosomes split till you have half the amount of chromosomes in a cell. After you draw out Prophase, Metaphase, Anaphase and Telophase you will explain in one sentence what is happening in each stage.
- Please submit Via Gradebook. on Thursday 2/25/21. We will be finishing part 2 of it Thursday.
- Meiosis Mitosis Info Notes page about Mitosis and Meiosis.
- Working on Genetics Project the whole time.
- Finish creating part 2 of Meiosis.
- Submit via Gradebook a picture of your finished assignment.
- Complete the Who Dunit for Meiosis/Mitosis.