Q4W1, March 21 – March 25
Tallahassee Pre-Trip Parent Letter
Judicial Branch In A Flash_Student Docs (1)
|Unit of Instruction||America's Legal System|
SS.7.C.3.10 – Identify sources and types (civil, criminal, constitutional, military) of law.
SS.7.C.3.11 – Diagram the levels, functions, and powers of courts at the state and federal levels.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
Recognize constitutional, statutory, case and common law as sources of law.
Recognize juvenile law.
Compare the different types of laws.
- Judicial System in a Flash packet
- Read the text as a class
- Complete the test questions and crossword
- Review schedule for students not attending the Tallahassee field trip
- Judicial system bingo
Tallahassee Field Trip
Students not attending the field trip
- Students will complete the Florida Research Packet (must finish at least 8 pages in order to receive credit).
- Students will follow a revised schedule. The schedule was announced on Wednesday and posted on classroom doors.
Judicial Branch in a Flash packet (formative)
Florida Research Packet (for those not attending the field trip)