Q4W6, April 26 – 29
EOC Study Guide PDF
1 – Civics EOC Index Card Vocabulary
Homework Study Log – Week1
|Unit of Instruction||Foreign Policy/EOC Review|
SS.7.C.4.1 Differentiate concepts related to United States domestic and foreign policy.
SS.7.C.4.2 Recognize government and citizen participation in international organizations.
SS.7.C.4.3 Describe examples of how the United States has dealt with international conflicts.
Review All 27 Civics Standards
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Identify the goals and objectives of U.S. domestic and foreign policy.
- Recognize the role of the U.S. State Department in foreign affairs.
- Analyze the domestic implications of U.S. domestic and foreign policy.
- Recognize that international organizations may be located in the United States.
- Describe ways that citizens and government can seek participation in international organizations.
- Examine the ways that government and individuals may support international organizations.
- Identify the reasons for the United States becoming involved in past international conflicts.
- Analyze primary source documents pertaining to international incidents to determine the course of action taken by the U.S.
- Identify different methods used by the United States to deal with international conflicts.
- Review the 27 standards that will be covered in the Civics EOC.
Monday – Student Holiday
- Review Media in Politics – Bias, Propaganda, and Symbolism
- EOC Study Guide – Complete Part 1
- Watch the Civics EOC Part 1 video or use the EOC PowerPoint and fill in the EOC Study Guide PDF for Part 1
- EOC Homework Instructions
- EOC After-School Review Sessions/EOC Bootcamp
- Foreign Policy/International Organizations PowerPoint and Guided Notes Guided Notes Foreign Policy
- 5th, 6th, and 7th periods – Complete Part 1 of the EOC Study Guide PDF for Homework (watch the Civics EOC Part 1 video and fill in the study guide as you watch)
- Study Guide review Part 1 Grudge Ball
- Bellringer – Foreign Policy Matching
- Homework – EOC Study Guide PDF – Complete Part 3 for homework by next Wednesday
EOC Flashcards (Not Graded, used for EOC Review Games/Personal Study)
EOC Study Guide
Foreign Policy Matching (Formative)
Homework Study Log Signed by a Parent/Guardian (formative)