This Week’s Online Assignment:
- This week we are going to focus on some Geography! Your assignment will be to create a map of your very own island.
- Please be sure to color your island neatly, label the island’s landforms/names boldly, and be creative!
- Please note that if you do not have poster board at home you can use a piece of copy paper, a cardboard box, or anything you can find around the house that will get the job done. I know you are home quarantined, so just be creative with the resources you have.
- If you are unsure about something or would like an explanation of the items that you must show on your map, check out the following resources:
- Click the following link for this week’s assignment: Island Project
This Week’s Packet Pick-up Assignment:
- If you chose to pick up a workbook from school and would like to work in that as an alternative to the assignment listed above, please complete Chapter 1 and 2 (pages 1-24) for this week.