|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Identify the theme or central idea of a short story
- Analyze how a character changes as the plot unfolds
- Cite evidence to support a theme
- Introduce a topic and organize ideas in writing
- Write a narrative describing personal experiences
All students must login to Zoom at the beginning of class.
- Heart of a Samurai: Word Choice
- Heart of a Samurai: Characterization
- iReady Diagnostic
- MyPath Diagnostic
- Personal Narrative Writing (Live)
Edgenuity Quizzes (2)
- Zoom Meeting
- ELA Zoom Meeting Information: You MUST sign in using your first and last name. Zoom links and codes are sent through email and Remind.