- ELA.K12.EE.1.1 – Cite evidence to explain and justify reasoning.
- ELA.K12.EE.1.2 – Read and comprehend grade-level complex texts proficiently.
- ELA.K12.EE.1.3 – Make inferences to support comprehension.
- ELA.K12.EE.1.4 – Use appropriate collaborative techniques and active listening skills when engaging in discussions in a variety of situations.
- ELA.K12.EE.1.5 – Use the accepted rules governing a specific format to create quality work.
- ELA.K12.EE.1.6 – Use appropriate voice and tone when speaking or writing.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Objectives:
- Introduction of Teacher and Students
- Identify and Practice Classroom Rules/Routines
- Identify and Comprehend Grade Level Texts
- Create Reading Journals/Poetry Journals
- Introduce and Practice Classroom Rules/Routines
- Introduce and Discuss Students and Teachers
- Discuss and Establish Class Atmosphere
- Expectations for Reading/Writing/Discussion
- Setup Reading Journals and Poetry Journals
- DEAR Time Setup
6th Grade: @3bhe4e3
7th Grade: @4gdb6k
8th Grade: @8d277c