|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
- Identify character traits using text evidence
- Analyze how a character changes as the plot unfolds
- Cite evidence to support character development
- Introduce a topic and organize ideas in writing
- Write a narrative describing personal experiences
All students must login to Zoom at the beginning of class.
- The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Connecting to Text and Character Traits
- Ordering Events in a Personal Narrative
- Complete Personal Narrative Writing (Instructions are Live)
Edgenuity Quizzes (2)
- Zoom Meeting
- ELA Zoom Meeting Information: You MUST sign in using your first and last name. Zoom links and codes are sent through email and Remind.
If there are questions or concerns, please contact me through my e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or my Remind.