W4,Q2 11/30/2020 Innovative and F2F
Wednesday Early Release
6th grade schedule Taylor (7)
Argument Essay Structure
|Unit of Instruction||Curriculum Focus: Argument Texts|
LAFS.6.RI.3.8: Trace and evaluate the argument and specific claims in a text, distinguishing claims that are supported by reasons and evidence from claims that are not.
|Learning Targets and Learning Criteria|
Students will trace an argument and specific claims in a text. (RI.3.8)
Students will evaluate the argument and specific claims in a text. (RI.3.8)
Trace or evaluate the argument or claims in a section or throughout the entire text
Distinguish arguments or claims that are supported with evidence from those that are not
- iReady and IXL KK.1 and KK.2
- VLT #1 Argumentative Writing Remediation
- Ready Florida workbook: Review Lessons 5-8, complete Lesson 9 and Unit Test
- iReady due by Sunday, Dec. 6 at noon (formative)
- IXL KK.1 and KK.2 due by Dec. 4 (formatives)
- VLT Remediation due by Dec. 4 (summative)
- Ready Florida Lesson 9 and Unit Test due by Dec. 4 (formative/summative)
- Weekly Checklist
- Zoom Meeting
- ELA Zoom Meeting Information: You MUST sign in using your first and last name. Zoom links and codes are sent through email and Remind.
- If there are questions or concerns, please contact me through my e-mail, email@example.com, or my Remind.