Ready Reading (106-107)
IXL: I.1, Q.1
Ready Reading (108-109)
Ready Reading (110-111)
Amazing Animals Writing
Reading a Map
Ready Reading: True or False (114-118) – **GRADED ASSIGNMENT
Spelling Test – **GRADED ASSIGNMENT
Vocabulary Test – **GRADED ASSIGNMENT
Complete any unfinished work from this week.
WEEKLY STANDARDS/ SPELLING AND VOCABULARY
Social Studies: Geography
SS.3.G.1.1 – Use thematic maps, tables, charts, graphs, and photos to analyze geographical information
ELA Activities: Students will participate in small group learning in addition to whole group instruction.
ELA Learning Targets:
- Identify key events in a story
- Understand the proper sequence of events when retelling a story
- Recount a story by telling only the most important details from the beginning, middle, and end.
3.W.3.8 – Gather information from sources; take brief notes and sort evidence into categories.
- Students will be able to demonstrate Informative writing skills through a series of writing prompts.
*Passion- a very strong feeling or liking
*Admire- to respect or think well of
*Concentrate- to pay attention or think carefully about something
*Splendid- very good or beautiful
*Bothering- 1. Giving someone trouble or annoying them
2. Taking time to do something
*Dangerous- likely to cause harm
*Ached- felt a dull and steady pain